Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Regionals

Well this past show I placed 4th in my o/f class and 2nd in my flat class:D I have gained enough poits to qualify for Regionals!! I have one more show before Regionals and thats the 7th of February in Hilton Head. I'm also hoping to qualify for Zones after Regionals! We have somebody coming to look at Badger Saturday so i'm super excited and nervous all in one! I'm looking at this one other horse that I cannot go a day without thinking about! He is just the kind of horse i've been looking for! He's young though, which I want. I'm planning on getting a young one so I can train him from scratch the way I want, i'm not that nervous about it because everyone knows I got Badger and trained him but he wasnt totally from scratch. This horse is saddled and was breezed but thats about it. He has clean legs, amazing conformation, spectacular muscle for his age, and i've heard that he has a great personality! All for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment