Friday, January 1, 2010

Late Post!

Hey Everyone! Its a little late for a Christmas post but i'm doing it anyway! So for Christmas I got a wireless printer for my laptop, a lot of pictures from my dad from over the year, I got new Tailored Sportsman show pants!!! I also got a Storybook Riding Team jacket that is soooooo nice! It has my name embroydered on it too:) I've been getting a lot of people interested in Badger but none of them have taken a step towards trial or even coming out to look at him. But a great friend of mine is helping me sell him which I am very grateful for! Thank you Thank you! Every weekend in January I am busy with horse shows!!! This coming weekend I think i'm in Camden or someplace like that for Storybook, then January 9th weekend (my birthday) I'm in statesboro, GA for the team again. And then another place, I think its a home show but i'm not sure. Badger is doing good:) He looks fantastic and doing good in the riding arena! I havent been able to ride anyone else latley. I just want Badger to be ready if anybody wants to come and look at him. I think if anyone does come to look at him, they'll fall in love with his personality first! He's pretty much like a puppy dog, all he wants to do is lick your hand! Anyway, I'll update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment