Sunday, February 21, 2010

Past Month

Hey!

Well this month has been CRAZY! First off, Bodie is now with his new family! He is with a lady named Pam in Hollywood, SC. She is going to use him as a dressage horse, she loved him from the moment she saw him! He's probably been gone for 3-4 weeks now. Also, I showed Huck to a girl who ended up buying him! They said that they loved the way I rode and could watch me all day! I told them about the IEA shows and everything I'm apart of and the girl (her name is Amie and she's going to be a senior next year) is actually going to try-out for a team where she lives, which would be Evermore. My team actually competes against Evermore so it will be really awesome to see her again and see how she's doing with Huck. We've had sooo many people look at Badger! One lady was sooooo close to buying him but she thought about it and she has a 2 year old and she has no time to ride, so she said she would feel bad if he was left in a pasture all day to do nothing, which we totally agreed. But, there is this one lady who is very interested in him and she's coming to see him March 7th!

So, thats it for the horse news! But I did make the Wando JV soccer team! We had our first game last night, we tied 0-0 and it was against a Varsity team. Well, regionals are this weekend! Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment