Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another IEA Show and Loss:(

Hey everyone,

Last weekend I went to Statesboro, GA for anothe IEA show! I felt soooo sick, I'm sure it was because I was getting run down. I've been so busy latley you have no idea! I have soccer every Tuesday and Thursday morning (running like crazy and working out), I also have school, and the barn after. Anyway! I got a first place in my o/f class and I got 6th in my flat class. I didnt like the horse I drew for my flat class. I was really stiff and overall it wasnt a good ride. I'm pretty sure I qualified for Regionals though so I'm happy about that! I have a show tomorrow (Sunday) at home.

We recently lost a very important member of our J&B Family. We lost Thunder:( We put him out in the pasture and he somehow hurt himself. We took care of him for a few days and Weezie decided that it got to bad and he had to go to the vet. In the end he had a severe break in his leg and Weezy and the vets decided to put him down. It was EXTREMELY hard on Weezy, she still gets teary eyed when he comes up in conversation. Thunder is buried behind the pigs and everyone can visit him. Weezy did find a horse that is being shipped from Ravenel next weekend! We went out there to look at him today and i'm not exagerating at all but he looks EXACTLY like Thunder!! Weezy cried numerous times, but she love him already:D

No comments:

Post a Comment