Sunday, June 28, 2009

People & Life

The thing about life is, is that you meet people and become friends, enemies, lovers,or just meet someone and never see them again. But its life and people will gain friends and lose friends. Everything happens for a reason and I have lost a friend. I believe I have lost that friend for a good reason. I have no regrets within our friendship.... but I do agree that its been over for awhile. I'm ready to move on and make new friends in High School. I have learned alot about myself within the past 2 years that I have moved here to SC. I learned that people can betray you and befriend you. I've learned that I am a beautiful, strong, independent, young woman. I can move on from rejection and absorb loving people that have always been there for me. I have learned (my favorite) to kill others with kindness. I stand up for myself now. I dont let people walk all over me or anyone I care for. I have learned all these lessons from my mother. She, also, a strong, beautiful, independent woman. And for those lessons I thank her. She has made me who I am today. And I am proud of that. I'm sure as life goes on she will still have lessons for me. I was recently told that this certain person didnt have a problem with me, but with my mom. I told her that if you have a problem with my mom, you have a huge problem with me. My life is beginning and taking the path that I want. I'm ready for the challenges, hardship, and broken hearts, that is in the future. I am ready to overcome this because of my mom. Thank You to my mom & Goodbye to my old friend.

<3 Sara Jane Winch

2 comments:

  1. Sara, I am so proud of you, you are really becoming a very thoughtful and sensible thinking young lady, the decisions you made about your friend seemed to be well thought out, you made a decision and stuck to it, and you stood up for your mum, always remember, your mum will always be there for you, only a very true friend will, one day you will find that really true friend. Keep up the good work, look forward to seeing you soon. Love Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grandma!! I love you too and cant wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete