Monday, July 6, 2009

Clemson

Hey!

Well lots has been going on at J&B! First of all we have been training really hard for the end of summer Clemson show. Sydney and Carly will be riding JP and I Badger. Haley might go with either Lena or Jodie. She's not quite sure yet. We might even be bringing the 3 horse trailer now that Jenn has a truck that can pull it. Bodie has been progressing really well! Since he is only 5 I am waiting til January when he turns 6 to start him over fences. He is doing excellent though! Badger has been jumping like he has springs latley since I ride him at night and its much cooler. Today we are getting a barn kitten!!! One of Weezies friends has a stray thats (i think) a few weeks old. Thanks to Brandy for saving me $115 for a pair of Danskoes. She had a new pair that were too big for her so she gave them to me! Thats all for now! ***Sara***

No comments:

Post a Comment