Monday, June 8, 2009

Shows!

Hey Everyone!

I've been to 2 shows in the past two weeks! The first show was the seaisland schooling show. I wasnt going to show but this lady asked if I wanted to do jumpers so that there would be more than 2. I got 2 thirds which is good though because I was only 3,4, or 5 seconds from the others. We also took my student ( Its so weird to say that!) Sydney. She made up JP's show name "Paint me Proud!" which is such a great name! She won her whole division! Jenn talked to the judge and asked what she thought and the judge said that she was perfect and she didnt have anything to fix!!! Then I went to a PSJ show this past weekend and I went into the 2'6-2'9 and got 3rd out of 6 riders and I also got 28$ off the show bill! Then I went into the 3ft class and got 2nd out of 3 people! We were gonna go into the 3'3 class but nobody entered. Badger did sooooooo good!! We've been practicing out speed and me letting him go a bit more. June 20th i'm going to Mullet Hall again for the schooling show with Sydney and Carly and maybe Bailey. Syd's is gonna go in Walk, Trot, Canter and so is Bailey. Carly is gonna go in walk trot. I'm taking Bodie in the non-restricted walk trot canter u/s, eq, and 18 in. Thats all for now! Pictures will come very soon! ***Sara***

Oh and Jenn got a new Toyota Tundra so we get to pull the 3 horse trailer now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment