Monday, June 1, 2009

Change of Plans!

Hey everyone! I've got good news! Jenn is gonna still be my trainer! We have talked and have decided that Badger needs more training and wont be able to do the things I do if I go to another trainer, since i'm progressing rapidly. So she's gonna train me through the Summer and Fall and we'll see where we are in the Winter. I'm not sure if i'm supposed to tell anyone yet so i'll wait for a few more days to tell you guys some great news! Anyway! I do have news that I can share. I've been riding Bodie to get him back into shape and maybe even get to show him in the Fall. He is a really really fast learner. Badger has been doing really well with his Dressage and Gymnastics. Were practicing for the upcoming PSJ show this weekend. Were only going Sunday because Jenn has to work Saturday. Thats all for now! ***Sara***

No comments:

Post a Comment