Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Branching Out

Hey Everyone.

Well, nothing has been going on latley with me and Badger. We've been practicing for the PSJ Show at Mullet Hall next weekend. I've been giving Sydney and Carly lessons. Sydney might be going to the Sea Island show this weekend in a few walk trot classes. Jenn has been teaching me for about a year and 6 months. Throughout that time I have learned sooooo much and have had the best experience. We were talking in the car one day and I promised her she would have a "backstage ticket" when I make it to the Olympics and she would have dibs on anyone of the imported horses I get and train to sell. We have made a bond like no other friendship and we will keep that bond throughout our lives! She is my first real trainer who I look up to and admire as a role model. She told me and my mom a few months ago that I will soon "outgrow" her. We have decided that that time has come. I am now looking for a new Jumper trainer who could also do more Dressage. We have had Buzzy give us someone from Indigo, so we have to call her and check her out. Jenn is still looking for a horse and is gonna start training everyone else at the barn again. All for now! ***Sara Winch***

No comments:

Post a Comment