Monday, April 12, 2010

Nationals

Hey!

Well Zones went great! Well, Saturday wasnt that great, I knew I wasnt going to have a good ride, it was just one of those days. Anyway, I got a great draw Sunday and won my whole class! I got 1st out of 12 riders!!! So...you know what that means! I QUALIFIED FOR NATIONALS!!!! It is a HUGE deal! Its being held in Conyers, GA where the Equestrian Olympic games were held in the 90's! I am so excited, this is the first big thing that has happened to me in the horse world:) but you know it wont be the last! Our season started out with about 10 Highschool riders and 8 Middle schoolers. So a total of 18 riders and 4 have made it on to Nationals including me:D I've been training really hard.

Also, some barn news! JP has been shaved! The girls are going to their first show since the summer this weekend! They have also been practing really hard (trust me, i'm their trainer and their legs are on fire by the time there lesson is done:) Well I'll let ya'll know how NATIONALS go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment