Monday, April 26, 2010

Bently

Hello Everyone!

Most of you know I adopted Badger. Well his previous owner is helping me sell him and she is also sending me some other prospects for my next horse. Well, she sent me a horse that is in Camden, SC. The funny thing is, she owned him when he was a few months old, then she had her baby girl Abby! She sold him to a lady who is now in California but the horse is at her moms place in Camden.

Me and my madre went to look at him last weekend and absolutely fell in love!!! He is a 16.2hh light Bay TB. He has never been raced, he has olympic bloodlines! and he was gelded last month, and is turning 5 in May. When we were there they put a western saddle on him for the first time in 2 years! He was funny at first and then eventually worked into it. I even got to sit on him:) His training was put off b/c they didnt want to do anything to his growth since he was still young and a stallion. I'll have lots of work to do but I'm looking forward to it. The part I absolutely love is his personality and he also has NO CONFIRMATION FLAWS!!! He is built so perfectly its ridiculous! We are going to get him this coming Sunday....and since Badger has not sold yet, I am paying for him myself!!!! Here is a link to my youtube page with some videos of him on there. Oh and his name now is Dub but I'm renaming him Bently...b/c he reminds me of that luxury car...to my mom it reminds her of the roy royce (sp?) whatever that is.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GPJumperDRM#p/u/2/M6fVrTCLrlY

No comments:

Post a Comment