Friday, March 12, 2010

Zones

Hello,

Well I qualified for Zones!! This means that all state in Zone 4 will be showing against eachother. So, I will be showing against people from Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. I qualified Individually over fences as well as a team over fences! To qualify you had to get a first or a second and I got 3 seconds! So I will be showing against some tough competition but I think it will be fun:)

Sunday, I am having a BIG lesson with my trainer Alicia Story then having a brunch break then having a lesson with Bob Story the coach of College of Charleston Equestrian team. Zones are next weekend in G.A.!

Some barn news:) Rosie is leaving this coming week! She is going to one of Karens friends. We are planning a show in April not sure of the date though. All for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment