Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bodie!

Hey everyone!

Well I just got a new laptop for graduation so I havent hooked up the camera to the computer so I dont have any pics of francesca or Bodie. I've been working Bodie in side reins to build up his neck, butt, and topline. He has been doing excellent. I'll work him for 30 min in the round pen doing that then i'll hop on him in the round pen and work on him learning how to stop and half halt and pretty much learn to understand what I want. The cat has not run away!!! She is so friendly.... we couldnt of gotten a better kitten. This week i've been working soccer camp so i've been really busy! I'm giving the girls a lesson tomorrow and were gonna work on what there gonna do at the show. I'm doing the 3 jumper classes. The 2'6-2'9 then 2'9-3' then after that the 3'-3'3. I might even do some dressage classes. Were going up Friday since the girls classes are in the morning. Everyone is so excited!!! Pictures are coming soon! ***Sara***

No comments:

Post a Comment