Friday, May 8, 2009

Aiken Show

























































Hey Everyone! Well I got back from the Aiken show last Sunday and it was 10 times better than the last Aiken show! My first class was hopeful jumper 2'9 and I was first to go! He or shall I say we because I have to admit he would have jumped it if I pushed him a bit more refused the first jump so we didnt place in that first class. Then my 2nd class I got a 3rd place with 49.8 seconds and 40$ off of the show bill!!!! My 3rd class was good but at the second to last jump he knocked a pole down so we got faults on that. I was going to do a 3 foot class but I got him a new bridle and i've never used a figure 8 before and instead of putting the loop around below the bit I put it above which rubbed him so we scratched that. It was really bothering him so I didnt want it getting any worse. Overall we got amazing pictures! Here are some for yall to see! ***Floating on cloud 9***

7 comments:

  1. Its still Nobilitys True Badge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'm lovin' the euro braids. R U planning on June 5, 6, 7 at Mullet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda' hard with Friday being the last day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures Sara!.
    You look quite grown up in your dress, ready for your dance, hope you had a great time.
    Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Grandma!! I miss you sooooo much and hope to see you in the summer! Yes, I had a great time! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete