Sunday, October 18, 2009

PARTY

Hey! I havent uploaded in a week or so. So here it goes! We celebrated Carly's birthday probably a week in a half ago! She is now 13!! We also celebrated my moms birthday yesterday, it was the 10th but she was out of town with my brother for hockey so we celebrated yesterday. I took my friend Sully and Taylor out yesterday on a trail ride for sully's birthday! They loved it! Sully rode Jack and Taylor rode JP and I rode Steady! It was a great ride! They always wonder why i'm always at the barn and teasing me about it but yesterday they couldnt stop saying how much they loved it!!! Its also getting COLDER!!!! I've been putting Badgers sheet on for now. I washed his heavy blanket two days ago and its been drying since then! I love riding in the cooler weather because its more fun to me, less sticky and sweaty! Except for the fact that my nose always seems to run! Anyway, thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment