Monday, October 5, 2009

Hey!

Hey Again!
Well, I have to upload something because people have been begging me to latley. Nothing really is going on. I am on the Wando Equestrian club though with Haley, Bailey, and Paula. Its pretty fun! This Thursday were going to a tailgate before homecoming and were gonna have some awesome games! The t-shirts and hoodies are pretty cool too! I'm going to start giving Brandy (Bodies owner) lessons on Wednesdays with Stacy! My horse hunt has not yet been started, i have been looking but not seriously. Were going to start to look around December or January. I've been saving up though so that when I do get my excellent jumper, he or she will have amazing jumping boots! The ones I have in mind are called Veredus Gel jumping boots. If you google them they will pop up! They are pretty awesome! I would also like a new saddle sometime before next school year. I'm so excited though because I just love change, and I cant wait to start to show seriously. Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment