Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting Ready!

Hey everyone!

Well, today we had Buzzy from Hunters Green come out and body clip Badger for us! Last year when we had it done he had a full coat so she had to use the huge clippers on him and give him some sedative. This time since I kept a heavy blanket on him she only needed to use the small clippers and he was amazingly well behaved! We did have to twitch him though when it came to his left back leg. Thats the one that he injured before I got him and he's always been really picky on who can touch it and who cant. I'm the only one he allows to mess with it! I'll post pictures of him soon. For awhile we were practicing Hunters but me and Jenn found it very boring and so did Badger! We have knocked that idea out of our head and are back into Jumper and Dressage! We did find this Dressage trainer who travels, so were gonna give her a call and see if I can take some lessons from her. We will be going to the first PSJ show in Aiken but only attending Sunday because Jenn will be out of town Friday and Saturday. Then we'll be heading up to Tryon. Well that all for right now! ***Sara***

7 comments:

  1. There are several dressae trainers that travel in your area. Not sure who you're thinking about using, but I can always give you a few more if you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a few good trainers...I can also tell u if any are good if you found one u like but dont know alot about!! be safe gurl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think her name is Leslie Cradock. Buzzy from Hunters Green said she's nice and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back to posting Sara!!. Good luck with the new lessons, keep enjoying all you do. Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should do well with Leslie. Another student of mine works with her. She trains several people at Whistle Stop. We'll likely see you at either Tryon or Aiken. Still waiting for clients to decide which one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lelsie but didnt like her teaching me at the level i needed with em....tell me if you like her

    ReplyDelete