Saturday, April 11, 2009

First Post

Hello!

This is my first post for this blog! I had to make a whole new blog because this morning I couldn't log in and I've been trying and trying but its like the old J&B blog where we never figured out why we couldn't log in. That's why we had to make a new one.

So for those of you who are new to my blog this is a blog about me and my horse Badger and all the crazy adventures we have! Currently Badger can perform 1st level Dressage moves and we have jumped 3'6. I have had Badger a year and 5 months. We show in the Jumpers and we currently have 3 shows coming up in May.

A little about myself! I am 14 and have been riding for 3 years. I took a year off to play soccer and didn't like it as much as I used to. I loved horseback riding so much more. My plan for myself is to major in Equine management and anything else I can major in that involves equine. Eventually I want to ride in the Olympics and own a show barn, travel the world riding and training pristine horses.

My mom manages the barn I am currently at called J&B Stables. I have a trainer named Jenn and she is the best! We have a barn family who all get along great! Thats all for my first post.

Sara Winch

No comments:

Post a Comment